We trust that you are loving your new arrival! However we do accept returns on full priced items for store credit only, in the case that you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase.
- RETURN ADDRESS: 14/2 Surf Road, Cronulla, NSW, 2230, AUSTRALIA
- Please ensure that you have your full name and proof of purchase inside any returns satchels.
- Please read our returns policy and conditions carefully to ensure you are eligible to return your purchase and receive a store credit.
- We do not accept returns on sale items.
- If a returned item does not adhere to our returns requirements outlined on this page it will be sent back at an additional cost to the customer.
TIME FRAMES FOR RETURNS
For products other than faulty products, please ensure the product is returned to us:
- Within 14 days of the goods being delivered to you for all orders shipped within Australia; OR
- Within 20 days of the goods being delivered to you for all orders outside of Australia.
DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING MY RETURN?
- Under Australian Consumer Law, or similar legislation, for any return you will be solely responsible for shipping and associated costs to return unwanted items.
- If the package does not reach us, we will not be able to complete the return, as such, we highly recommend sending via a trackable method, and please retain proof of postage until you have received confirmation from us that your return has been processed.
CAN I RETURN IN STORE?
- Unfortunately, no. Online stores operate in a different way to a traditional store. Therefore we can not facilitate a traditional exchange.
CAN I EXCHANGE AN ITEM?
- Again, as online stores operate in a different way to a traditional store, we’re unable to exchange an item, but please follow the above returns process and return your item for an online store credit, which you can then use to purchase the new item. This credit can then be used to purchase on the Dutchee Dutchee online store.
WRONG SIZE OR CHANGE OF MIND
Your item must be returned inside the above time frames for change of mind OR incorrect size. Your item will only be accepted if;
- The Garment has not been warned, washed, altered. It has to be in its original condition so that it can be re-sold.
- The garment has not been damaged at any time whilst in your possession this includes during delivery. There must be no presence of fake tan, make up or any other marks or smells, oils, creams, perfumes, deodorants, washing powder, sprays on the garment.
- You must provide proof of purchase.
- The item must have the original swing tags and they must be attached to the garment.
I’VE RECEIVED AN INCORRECT ITEM, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- We’re very sorry that you’ve received the wrong item in your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can resolve this for you.